Enjoy the fun of videogame creation with consulting and audit rigor!
We are specialized in gamification, serious games, social media consulting and audit.
TRIXIR AD is a part of the consultancy group OnePoint (2000 consultants in France). We offer our customers Gamification consultancy, Custom serious games and gamified trainings.
We are an international team, with members from mixed cultures and horizons.
We are hiring talents to sustain our growth in Europe.
Join us and be part of an exciting project!
Career level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time
Job location: Sofia
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be mainly in charge of developing our “Serious Games” products. We are currently selling these games as stand alone tailored version but the aim is to develop it as a SaaS and sell it to the world, sky’s the limit.
You are the link between sales and prod.
In direct contact with clients, sales and prod team, you need to :
- Turn client’s wish list into actionable specs
- Lead projects
- Manage design and marketing teams
- Keep deadlines
- Make clients happy
You must lead clients in their need, answer team questions, define product and keep your cool under pressure. For that, you must be following IT state of art, have already led several complex web project involving UX, tech, marketing people and always have an answer to not yet asked question
If you are a geek, a diplomat, a tech enthusiast and a project manager, we are waiting for you (dressed as a rainbow unicorn :)).
* Perfect french speaking / writing / reading / thinking;
* More than 3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Deep knowledge of Dev technologies, UX – because you’ll “translate” client’s questions to the Dev team and explain Dev arguments to the client;
* Sales skills – because you’ll be in touch with our list of clients;
* Strong problem solving skills;
* Very good organisational skills;
* Leadership skills;
* Empathy and listener skills are mandatory;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Solid career-building experience with top CAC 40 french companies as clients;
* International level salaries, rewards and incentives;
* Оpportunity to grow in the OnePoint group;
* International mobility; work travels to France;
* Company library;
* Office located in front of Park Center Sofia, close to public transports, commodities, life;
* Spacious, zen, comfortable working environment;
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us;
A quick cover letter will be appreciated.
We’re waiting for your application in English.
Thanks for your interest!